Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer. [Trends // Topics]


While I slept away the drearily cold coastal rain of winter, my mind was filled with thoughts of desert sun, breezy attire, and endless warm starry nights dancing to beats of intoxicating genre. Summer; the only season where this owl awakes from the hibernation months and lives each day from dawn til dusk. A time to feel alive and to flourish beneath the reverberating sun.





























all photos courtesy of google images, we love it, LF stores, & Chictopia.

4 comments:

  1. Mila - :D Agreed! Can't wait to run a muck with some of these styles.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. uGH,gotta love aztec prints. i am addicted :P

    Smiles,
    Aina

    www.thedustyloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aina - Ahh me too! I think I've become instinctively drawn to native prints...for one reason or another. Good thing they're appearing everywhere now :]

    ReplyDelete