Friday, April 13, 2012

Extra Coachella Weekend Two Pass for Sale!

Sadly, a friend of mine can't accompany us to the Weekend Two festivities and due to this .rapt's selling the extra pass!

Included is a GA admission wristband and a Tennis Garden Shuttle pass combo.

Is it just me, or does it sound like I'm auctioning off fast food? Might as well be. These passes are in high demand!

Though I wish I could cater to anyone who wants to purchase the pass, I have to stick within my limits. I've sent the pass via rush mail to the San Diego CA area, where my cohorts are available to meet for a face to face sale.

Pricing you may ask?

Currently, I'm going for best offer. I would prefer to sell it for at least $400, though if circumstances become dire, I may come down to the original selling price of $350.

If any one of you lot are interested and want to attend 2012's Coachella festival, now's your chance! Contact me via twitter or email (found on contact page) for further info.

I'm uncertain about this, but there may be another GA pass + Shuttle Pass combo still available via my dear friends down in San Diego who will be dealing with my extra pass. I believe they're selling theirs separately, but if you're looking for 2 combo passes rather than 1, we can possibly strike a deal for both!

It's all about first come, first serve!

Have at it, lot. Looking forward to hearing from you! Don't let these extra passes go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment